The Canadian Red Cross is a multi-service humanitarian agency that operates 314 branches with around 20,000 volunteers from coast to coast.
The services we provide include:
* disaster management
* first aid services
* homemaking and caregiver relief
* humanitarian law promotion
* monitoring of detention facilities
* mobile food bank
* violence and abuse prevention
* Restoring Family Links
* swimming and water safety programs
* youth groups.
If you are looking for opportunities to give back to your community, meet new people, and have new experiences, volunteering with the Red Cross could be the right place for you.