Want to help welcome refugees to Ontario? Click here.
This individual will work in collaboration with the MCC Marketing Manager to prepare visual presentations by designing art and copy layouts such as advertisements, web banners, flyers and posters.
• Update and/or create monthly flyers that list upcoming events at the MCC
• Meet with key stakeholders to establish a vision for a product/design, i.e. web banners, adverts and posters.
• Create promotional displays, packaging, and marketing brochures
• Select colours, images, textures and shapes to create the layout
• Select the size and arrangement of the different elements. Employ colour, font, illustration, photography, animation, and various print and layout techniques when designing project
• Produce credits after movies and programs
• Develop the layout and production design of magazines, newspapers, journals, corporate reports, and other publications
• Collaborate with printers to select type of paper and ink
• Submit rough drafts to client for approval
• Make changes to mock-ups