Want to help welcome refugees to Ontario? Click here.
Do you have an interest in community outreach and fundraising? Are you looking to make an impact in the community and helping to develop fundraising opportunities in a non-for-profit setting? YWiB is looking for a motivated Sponsorship Coordinator to join the team to aid in fundraising efforts and establishing/maintaining sponsor relationships.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assess the organization’s needs for grants or sponsorship
•Actively plan, organize, and implement initiatives to solicit sponsorships
• Liaison with potential sponsors and explain to them the need for grants and their eventual benefits
• Manage delivery of sponsorship programs and evaluations
• Seek new sponsors by taking referrals and searching for different avenues such as the web
• Handle negotiations with current sponsors
• Plan, coordinate and implement events to bring together possible sponsors
• Ensure the delivery of agreed sponsor benefits successfully
•Handle the coordination of important aspects of sponsorship events such as ticketing and hospitality
• Coordinate event guest lists, catering and entertainment requirements
• Seek to promote fundraising assistance from different corporations and foundations
• Motivated and skilled individual looking to contribute to the community
• Demonstrated experience/interest in relationship management
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
• Demonstrated proficiency working with computer applications on a Windows platform (Word, Excel, Power Point, electronic mail/scheduling, internet)
• Excellent interpersonal skills and a very strong person to person relationship-building skills.
• Great attention to detail with excellent planning, organizational and time management skills.
• Ability to work independently
• Ability to work as part of a fundraising team.
• Willingness to work flexible hours, and a minimum of 1-year commitment.
Please submit you resume, as well as a document detailing your interest in YWiB and the position to email@example.com