Want to help welcome refugees to Ontario? Click here.
• Friendly and attentive communication with clients
• Assist staff with administrative tasks (ex. taking attendance of clients at event)
• Interact and encourage conversations with clients
Benefits to Volunteer:
• Develop communication and interpersonal skills through interaction with clients and staff
• Share the experience of a fun experience with our clients
• Support a program that gives clients an opportunity to have a fun social outing
• Enthusiasm towards interacting with seniors and encouraging social interactions
• Patient, friendly attitude
• Police information check dated within the past 6 months
Time Dependent on time of scheduled event. Opportunities to volunteer are from Monday – Friday.