Want to help welcome refugees to Ontario? Click here.
• Assisting Supervisor with recreational therapy programs
• Programs include: card/board games, leading a social group, music program, or opportunity to develop a new special interest program -Friendly visits, one-to-one chats with clients, could be over a cup of tea or coffee
• Clients you will be working with mainly consist of elderly members of the community
• Sincere passion for working with seniors and some knowledge regarding working with seniors who have Dementia
• No previous experience leading programs is required
• Experience working with seniors is an asset
• Patient, friendly attitude -Respectful towards clients and staff members