Want to help welcome refugees to Ontario? Click here.
* Provide advice and support to enhance the mission and vision of the Peterborough Social Planning Council (PSPC).
* Attend monthly board meetings as well as sit on sub committee (approximately 6 hours/month required).
* Assist with fund development/fund raising.
* Volunteers also needed for various committees - call or click on "Yes, I'd like to volunteer" to request more information.
* Participate as a member of the PSPC team in working together to faciliate active, broad-based citizen participation in shaping healthy communities in Peterborough City and County.
* Provide a voice for social policy; create opportunities for people to address social issues; conduct social research; promote social change, social justice and work together to build a strong community.