Want to help people affected by COVID-19? Click here.
Roles and responsibilities include, and are not limited to the following:
- Developing creative 'social media' content, applicable to several platforms
- Researching topics for various PCHS media portals (PCHS TV, radio, print media, and digital media)
- Scheduling and interviewing guest speakers for 'PCHS TV'
- Developing one hour TV program 'specials'
- Monitoring popular media to find opportunities, update staff on relevant news and track issues, anticipate/lead trends
- Overall collaboration within an active, dynamic team that is creative, project-oriented, and which meets deadlines
*** PCHS strictly adheres to the procedures mandated by the COVID-19 Emergency
PLEASE do not hesitate to apply for this volunteering opportunity during the COVID-19 Emergency. Processing/screening (interviews) of applications will be 'virtual' (telephone/email/online - Skype, Zoom, etc.). IF you are a client of Volunteer MBC, upload your resume to your volunteer 'profile', then click the yellow box 'Apply Now!' (above/below) to confirm your interest in this role and submit your resume. Thank you!