Want to help people affected by COVID-19? Click here.
You Are: Driven and passionate about making a difference and combine marketing and social media skills to enhance our social media presences. As part of a growing non-profit, you are an integral member of the team who will drive direction and creativity, you never stop learning and thrive on constant change in the digital marketplace. From inception to completion, you will implement innovative tools and strategies, learning quickly from our spirit of experimentation. Overall, you will have a direct influence on maximizing the impact of our organization.
Together we’ll be: A passionate non-profit team, part of ground-breaking leaders in the rare diseases community. Working collaboratively as part of a close-knit team, you will be part of the creative process from end to end: analyzing engagement, developing copy, and implementing new marketing strategies.
What You’ll Do:
• Working directly with the Director, the incumbent creates marketing and social media campaigns and strategies, including budget planning, content ideation, and implementation schedules
• Ensures brand consistency in marketing and social media messages by engaging various volunteers in the organization
• Provides training and guidance to other volunteers on social media implementation best practices and strategies
• Collects customer data and analyses interactions and visits, plus uses this information to create comprehensive reports and improve future marketing strategies and campaigns
• Reports progress to Director
• Grows and expands company social media presence into new social media platforms, plus increases presence on existing platforms including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, and Instagram
• Researches and monitors activity of similar non-profits
• Creates and distributes engaging written or graphic content in the form of e-newsletters, web page and blog content, or social media messages
• Other duties as required.
What You’ll Need:
• Experience with any of these social media channels (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube)
• Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
• Adequate knowledge of web design, web development, CRO and SEO
• Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
• Willingness to learn
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking
Interested candidates please apply by resume to email@example.com.