Want to help welcome refugees to Ontario? Click here.
For all positions, we are seeking volunteers that are:
• Over the age of 18, as we are operating the festival during school hours
• Comfortable working with and near children An interest in any of our domains is a plus, and priority is given to those who speak a language secondary to English, French being highly desirable.
In all cases, lunch is provided!
Registration and Information Desk Assistant (4 positions) Duties include:
• Checking in guests, including teachers, students and delegates.
• Distributing the required material to guests including name tags.
• Directing guests to the appropriate locations of their activities
• Maintaining organisation of the desks and their supplies.
• Answering questions from guests about directions and help with getting around. Knowledge and familiarity with Excel and Google Docs a plus.
Judge Escorts (4 positions)
Join our judges as they take in the projects they will be judging, keeping them on time and walking in the correct direction. Help them by answering any questions they might have and directing them. Join them in the lounge to collect their decisions and ensure the management team receives the choices.
Set Up and Tear Down Crew (4 positions)
Join us at the beginning and the end of the event! Duties include setting up and taking down chairs, tables, and signage. Must be comfortable lifting up to 25lbs, and arrive prepared to move!
Please note there will also be a setup shift on the 22nd of May.
To Apply: Please fill out this form and we’ll be in contact with all successful candidates! https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSehN7gNnMEkEmQANnPyPXTH5opB6YdP...