Want to help welcome refugees to Ontario? Click here.
The show will be held on Saturday, October 26th at the Chinese Cultural Center of Greater Toronto located at 5318 Sheppard Avenue East. TIDF 2019 indoor will be an evening showcasing world dance forms - all on one stage. We create a platform for all diverse talents to promote multicultural arts and cultural exchange.
• Gain leadership and communication experience and networking opportunities
. • Have a positive impact in your community supporting dance and culture
• Mentor local youth & connect with other seniors • Take leadership and initiative in managing and directing projects
• Transportation may be available if needed
• Travel, food and miscellaneous expenses towards this project will be borne by Dancing Damsels.
• Have fun!
Available positions include coordinators for marketing, events, volunteers, vendors, catering, artists, gifts, stage management, and more. We welcome all skills for any role involved in event planning and management. Weekly meeting up to 8 weeks before the event. 1- 20 hours per week leading up based on role and availability. Or on the day of the event.
Qualifications /Skills/Physical Requirements:
• The ability to work independently and as a member of a team
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• Creative and innovative problem-solving skills
• A passion or interest in music, dance, and the arts
How to get involved/ Questions:
If you are interested in volunteering for this event, please contact us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. To learn more check out https://www.ddshows.com/ and follow us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/DancingDamsels/ We look forward to having you join us!