Want to help welcome refugees to Ontario? Click here.
You will be assisting staff with running an employment lesson, such as: how to properly behave in the workplace, WHMIS, health and safety, and many more.
• Helping to facilitate lessons, either by teaching a lesson or acting as support to clients (volunteer’s preference)
• Assist clients with writing a resume and cover letter
• Opportunity to sit down and converse with clients
• Interest in assisting with employment services
• Background in employment and employment counselling preferred
• Patient, friendly, helpful attitude
• Vulnerable Sector Police Check dated within the past six months
Shifts are Monday - Friday from 9 am -12 pm