Want to help people affected by COVID-19? Click here.
[ PLEASE NOTE: TRCA is processing applications NOW, on the basis that by the camp dates indicated, the COVID-19 Emergency will have resolved. Once you have APPLIED, please access our website periodically (see 'Social Media', below for the 'link') to update the status/dates for this program. Thank you! ]
SUMMARY OF MAJOR TASKS:
- Arrive on time at a designated pick up location each day
- Participate in an orientation and training session
- Comply with all health and safety instructions provided and maintain a safety focus during all tasks
- Daily work activities including removing invasive species, monitoring planting sites and maintaining trails
- Use hand tools and equipment safely, including shovels, rakes and wheelbarrows.
Other tasks as assigned
*** PLEASE APPLY DIRECTLY ON OUR WEBSITE: www.trca.ca/cyc
Volunteer MBC clients with a 'profile' in its database may click the yellow box, 'Apply Now!', below, to access the Toronto and Region Conservation's online Application Form, plus automatically record the application date in their 'profiles'.