Want to help welcome refugees to Ontario? Click here.
Gather your family, friends, neighbours and coworkers to support the Canadian Liver Foundation and patients and families affected by liver disease.
1 in 4 Canadians maybe affected by liver disease, the epidemic of Non-Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease affect 7 million Canadians. The Stroll for Liver takes place in many cities across Canada. This fabulous fundraising event is family friendly, community-based stroll dedicated to raising awareness for liver disease and the funds raised will be used for liver research and education. At the Toronto Stroll you will find hundreds of people who have been affected by liver disease.
We are looking for Committee Members and Chair who will be responsible for and assisting with Stroll for Liver Event held Sunday June 2, 2019 in Toronto at the Milliken District Park.
- Stroll Team Recruitment Committee
- Stroll Corporate Engagement & Sponsorship Committee
- Stroll Marketing and Outreach Committee
- Stroll Event Logistic & Mission Committee
• Work with CLF staff and volunteer committee to assist in planning, promotion and day-of execution.
• Volunteer Recruiter, and Volunteer Sub-Coordinator
• Attend weekly committee meetings in person and teleconference (April-June) and work with the committee
• Work with event day volunteers ensure appropriate orientation of day-of volunteer coverage. (which may include: venue, entertainment, food and drink, supplies, etc.).
• Maintain and provide regular updates via GoogleDocs
• Serve as the area lead onsite on the day of the event to facilitate a successful event.
• Must be available for Stroll for Liver on Sunday, June 2, 2019
• Experience in recruiting and engaging volunteers
• Extensive network of business connections is an asset or a willingness to be bold and cold call or visit
• Strong communication skills, both oral and written
• Reliable, hard-working, committed and compassionate
Our Volunteer Committee positions are available to all ages and include flexible time commitments, mentorship for new members, education and training, and excellent leadership experience.