Want to help welcome refugees to Ontario? Click here.
You will be assisting with administrative work in the Employment Services Resource Centre.
• Organizing files
• Making phone calls to clients
• Helping clients with their resumes and cover letters
• Assisting clients with navigating the computer
Benefits to Volunteer:
• Develop communication and interpersonal skills through interaction with clients and staff
• Build on customer service skills by speaking over the phone and assisting clients
• Support a program that provides services to vulnerable members of the community
Time Shifts available: Wednesdays to Fridays 12 pm – 2 pm OR 1 pm – 3 pm (depending on which shift works better for volunteer)