Vous voulez aider les personnes touchées par COVID-19? Cliquez ici.
Specifically, the posting will entail the following:
Administration and Communications
● Support upper management by maintaining calendars, coordinating meetings, taking notes, and managing tasks
● Support internal and external communications as required to act as an initial contact for staff and partners, and in general as a gatekeeper for the CEO & Founder
● Develop a deep understanding of program content to ensure integrity and quality in all communications
● Assist with the preparation of travel plans for staff, along with the associated documentation and logistics
● Maintain and keep updated MMM’s online filing system
● Perform miscellaneous administrative tasks as required
● Assist with the administration of the Community of Practice online portal
● Provide programmatic support as required such as the preparation of documents and maintenance of grant/program calendars
● Maintain and keep updated all relevant contacts and funding opportunities for the organization in the existing online system
● Assist the organization in conducting online research for funding and partnering opportunities
● Support in the organization and logistics of online and live events
● Participate in quarterly strategic planning/updates
● Miscellaneous administrative tasks
The ideal candidate will have the following:
● Office Administration Diploma or other Post-secondary Degree in a relevant discipline or equivalent experience.
● Extensive experience working as executive assistant to upper management
● Trustworthy, loyal, responsible person with diplomacy skills
● Maintain integrity and confidentiality with sensitive information
● Professional communication skills
● Written and oral communication skills in English and French (ideally)
● Excellent attention to detail, technical savvy, and very organized
● Experience working remotely
● Experience working in the NGO sector – and a dedication to working for our cause
Terms of Work
Duration: As agreed upon, minimum 6 months preferred.
Availability: As agreed upon, 10-15 hours per week preferred.
Compensation: Volunteer with approved administration expenses covered
If you are interested, please apply via Indeed; https://ca.indeed.com/job/administrative-assistant-0260e370a0d7a091